Congrats to my big brother Shane! He got engaged to be married yesterday!! I am so excited for the two of them! I have been waiting by my phone for Shane to call and share the news and I'm so happy that he finally popped the question last night! Nikki is an amazing lady and is going to be the best sister! She fits into our family perfectly and we could not ask for a better woman for Shane! The wedding will be in Clovis sometime in April and I can't wait!! I'm going to get Bunny the cutest little dress for their big day =) Yay!!
4 comments:
awh. I am so excited to have another sister and another beautiful niece! Thanks Lauren, we're so excited to see you in December!
Ah ha, here you are! I wondered what happened to your blog. Hope you don't mind us finding you. Saw the big announcement as well as all the adorable girly stuff you are accumulating. Super exciting! Good luck with the last part. For me it's the toughest, but I have friends that couldn't be paid enough money to endure the first trimester without serious payback. Hopefully, you've enjoyed it all and everything has been perfect!
Cute 2010 Christmas present, I want one for Peyt. So, is Bunny what you are calling her for now, or is that her name?
i was wondering when this was going to happen!
Post a Comment