
Aww... Isn't it precious?! It has already found the perfect home on our bookshelf! I love it! So after breakfast and presents we hurried off to work. This is the first time I've ever worked on my birthday! I'm an official grown up I think! Since my birthday's on Veteran's Day, I have never had to go school or anything on my birthday. And once I started working, I always requested the day off, but had I done that this year I would have been sitting home alone, so work was the better option! I had a doctor's appointment for Bunny in the morning and it is so fun to see her little personality developing as she gets bigger. She had been so still all morning and all the way to the doctor's office, but as soon as the nurse put the little ultrasound thing down on my belly to hear her heartbeat, she started kicking it and trying to get away! The nurse was being very sweet but I could tell she was getting irritated because it took her so long to get an accurate reading! With as much as she kicks me I think she might be quite the little handful when she comes! Let's see... after work Aaron took me out to Famous Dave's for dinner! For anyone who hasn't been go and try their ribs! And if you don't like ribs (like me!) get their crispy chicken salad! It is seriously to die for! It's what I get every single time we go! All in all it was a pretty perfect day! Of course I missed my family and the little party we would have had if we were still in Clovis, but I have Aaron and he makes my little world perfect!
And I know I've been slacking big time in the picture department, but I PROMISE to have some new ones up in a week! We have an ultrasound on Tuesday so there will hopefully be lots of fun pictures =) Oh.. and two weeks from today, we'll be on our way to Clovis! Woo!!
xoxo
12 comments:
happy birthday! cant wait to see you guys again! We should have you over soon---when our house is clean again..sigh.
You are one LUCKY girl to have such a thoughtful husband! I missed having the birthday traditions here at home but know that you and Aaron are creating your own family traditions and that makes me HAPPY....
Love from your Momma! :)
I want to see some preggo pictures of you! Also, if you want to do a little bech trip to So Cal while you're in the state, give me aring, I'd love to see ya!
Happy 23!! It sounds like you just had the perfect birthday!! I love the candles in the blueberry muffins. So cute. And it is so fun hearing all about your baby and your pregnancy. Someday when I decide to have children, it will be so fun to go through the same things that I've been hearing about through you! :)
Aaron sure is sweet! Hope you had a great birthday! -Brianne
Happy Birthday!! I'm sorry I forgot to call you! It sounds like you had a wonderful day though! Such a thoughtful husband you have!! I can't wait to hang out on Sunday! Love ya!
Friend!!!! Happy late Birthday! I am so glad that Aaron was so wonderful to you on your birthday! You are so lucky to have such a sweet and thoughtful Husband! Love your guts!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! It sounds like you had a rockin Birthday!!!
I need to see prego pix!!!!
Love ya...see ya semi soon...at the wedding! :)
i love your new figurine! glad you had a great birthday!
Hey cutie !! Happy B-day late !! I didn't realize your birthday was so close to Hillary's, her's is on the 13th. She was 22. Can't wait to see you when you're in town. I loved your blog. Mine is Robininreallife.
Happy Birthday! You are a lucky girl!
I had no idea our birthday's were so close! Ur almost exactly a year older than I am. How cool! lol I can't believe I din't know that. Sorry I didn't respond to your comment until now I haven't been on in forever. I'm so excited you're coming to town! Hope I get to you and your bump. lol The ultrasound pics of Bunny are great! You got some great shots. She's gonna be a looker! lol Love ya! You're awesome and you're gonna make the greatest mother. Lucky Bunny ;o)
Post a Comment