I don't have much time to write today, but I wanted to post some new pictures while I was at the shop filing taxes! Enjoy!
Loralye in the bouncy seat from Cynthia and Jason. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it when she was smaller, but she loves it now!

In her bear suit =)

With Uncle Philip and his broken hand... The poor boy was complaining of a swollen middle finger from a basketball injury when he was in town. When he got home, my mom insisted that he have it checked out. Not only is it broken, but he had to have surgery to get screws put in his hand!

With Grams. We didn't get many pictures of the two of them together while Grams lived with us for Loralye's first two weeks, so we took lots the day Grams left.
With Uncle Jesse.

In her blessing dress.

It was a little big on her, but it's adorable anyways!
With Aunt Leanne.

I promise I'll start giving you real updates when I start back to work in March! Loves!
5 comments:
Oh I love the picture where she is smiling up at her Uncle Phillip, but I think my favorite is her in her blessing gown up close !!! Oh what a beautiful baby !!! Thanks for the update !!! Love Ya R
Beautiful, that chair looks comfy, I want one in my size!
OH how I miss my Little Cupcake....and her Mommy and Daddy too! :) Give her a hug and a kiss from her Grams.... ;)
Oh, Lauren, she is beautiful!!! How blessed you are to have such a precious little one and how blessed she it to have such a wonderful mommy. And I LOVE her name!!!! Best of luck to you honey. I can't wait to see you both in person!!!
Oh my goodness! Seriously, she is the cutest little newborn ever!!!! Can't wait to see how she fills out over the coming months.
Post a Comment