Wednesday, July 1

Half Way There!

Happy July Everyone!! Can you believe that we are half way to 2010 already?! Whew! My little girl is growing up so fast! Here are a few Loralye facts and pictures for you all...

1. She LOVES peas and HATES green beans.
2. She giggles when daddy quacks and when mommy snorts.
3. She is extremely opinionated about noise level, room temperature, and what's on TV.

Okay, picture time...

Working with mommy.

Her two favorite toys in this bouncer are opposite each other and she has a hard time making up her mind sometimes.

Working on sitting up while watching Ni Hao Kai-Lan.

Playing on the kitty blanket that Aunt Vera gave her.

These last ones are all from this morning. She was talking up a storm the whole time I was taking pictures! Silly girl :)

4 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

what a sweet girl! she is so dang cute! i love those dimples!

Anonymous said...

cuteness and a half! and i can't believe we're going to have to write the date as 1/1/10 soon!

Shane & Nikki said...

I agree with Andrea, I just wanna smooch those cheeks.

Unknown said...

SO, SO CUTE!!! I can't believe that my sweet little girl is almost 6 months old!! :) She is definitely a smoochable cheeked baby! :)