Friday, October 9

She speaks!

Loralye has started speaking English! She has been fluent in gibberish for many months now and yesterday she not only spoke her first word, she spoke her first three words!! Just like every other tricked she's learned, she said each word a few times and hasn't said them much since so I don't have it on video or anything yet, but I'm trying! She said Hi! Yum! and Yay! yesterday. She said Hi! as she was looking out the office windows and waving her arms at an airplane, Yum! when I was giving her yogurt melts after lunch, and Yay! when I was clapping! I'm a proud momma :)

Yesterday at work...

7 comments:

Laurel said...

yay!! Shes got Hunter beat! We get mama and dada/daddy pretty regularly but anything else is crickets chirping :) Hahaha. She is one of the cutest girls in the world!!! LOVE HER TEETH

Unknown said...

Not only is she BEAUTIFUL but she's got brains to go with it! A great combination!! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm SO not surprised that one of the first words out of her mouth is "yay!"

Unknown said...

Happy Girl for sure !!! Girl's talk much sooner I hear, and never stop thank heavens!!! lol

Mel's Family said...

She is so cute Lauren...I can tell you are a good mommy.

breena rae said...

hello my dear...you're little girl is darling! As for the picture collage on my wall...I printed them all out on photo paper from home. I bought large cork board squares from Target (4 came in a pack) and they came with sticky stuff (watch out...it takes off the wall paint). I then built it from there with lots of sticky stuff! Glad you liked it! Love ya!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Smart little Squirt! She always looks like such a happy little baby!