Wednesday, November 25

Oh how I wish...

...I had time to join a book club!!

I started reading a new book a couple days ago, and while I'm only a few chapters into it, I already want to recommend it to all of my lady friends! I bought it at the Deseret Books last weekend and I love what I've read so far. It's called "Strangling Your Husband Is NOT An Option: A Practical Guide to Dramatically Improving Your Marriage" by Merrilee Browne Boyack. Now I don't think that I'm a bad wife, nor do I think that I have a bad marriage (and I promise I've never seriously thought about strangling my sweet husband!), but I do know that every marriage and every wife has room to improve and so far this book has given me some great advice to help me do just that! The author discusses some basic guidelines to a happy marriage and uses quotes from the scriptures and general authorities about a woman's role as a wife and it has given me a lot to think about. So if you feel so inclined, pick up a copy for yourself or email/call/text me and I'll send you my copy once I'm done reading it!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo sounds fun! i want to read it!