Wednesday, April 14

Clovis!

We are going to Clovis in two days and I'm sooooo excited! We're flying in ($110 for 2 round-trip tickets!) Friday afternoon and my parents are babysitting while we go to Javier's for dinner and Blackbeard's for some mini golfing. That is what we did on our first date almost 4 years ago and we haven't done it since! Definitely an over due date! Later that night we'll be meeting up with two sets of Christophersons for some late night shenanigans! Yay! I love them :) On Saturday at noon we're going to the Fresno Temple to be with Jesse while he goes through for the first time! I'm crazy happy for him! I still remember going through for the first time like it was yesterday. It is such an amazing experience and I'm glad I get to share in Jesse's big day! Saturday night we're going to be having some Kentucky Fried Chicken in honor of Jesse's mission with whoever is in town and can make it to my parent's place. Yumm-o! Sunday is Jesse's farewell talk in Clovis 2nd ward (12:30pm! Corner of Fowler & Sierra! Be there or be square!) and then we have to dash to the airport right after church to catch our flight back to Vegas. This will be my last trip there until July (unless another disaster strikes), so I'm excited that we have so much planned and that my whole family will be there!! Jess is going to be an outstanding missionary and I'm so happy that I get to be with him during his last weekend in California.

See you soon, California!
xoxo

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I just randomly stumbled across your blog while blog-stalking (we all do it, right?). Anyway, your little girl is so dang cute! I know you know, but I just had to share. Hope you're having an amazing day!

Deno'N'Mo said...

Oooo, order a virgin mango margarita at Javier's for me! I have never found a mango margarita as yummy as their's!

Kerrie said...

see you there!

Tasty Tidbits said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Have a blast and tell your family I love them and hello for me! Congrats to Jesse!