We had such a fun weekend! After work on Friday we went to Subway for dinner and Loralye enjoyed her first kid's meal! Technically it wasn't a whole meal, just a mini sub, but she got a cute little bag anyways. Aaron got a service call just as we were leaving, so he went out to the north west to deliver some chemical to a little sushi place and Lorayle and I headed over to Barnes & Noble. Loralye LOVED it there! She was walking all around the kids area and "reading" book after book. We were there for an hour or so and we each to home two books: Wuthering Heights and The Book Thief for me and There's a Wocket in my Pocket and Night Night Little Pookie for Loralye. We will definitely be going back there every chance we get! Aaron finished up right about the same time as us and we met over at Cold Stone to finally use the gift card Cynthia and Jason gave us. We went home very happy and Loralye was wiped out. She went to bed quickly and Aaron and I stayed up enjoying our ice cream and watching a movie. It was a perfect evening. Saturday was pretty laid back. Aaron worked in the morning and we went to check out a rental townhouse unit out on Flamingo and Ft. Apache when he was done. We love them! We got put on the waiting list, so hopefully something opens up in August. They don't have openings too often, so keep your fingers crossed for us! Sunday was Loralye's 16 month "birthday" so before church we went outside to take some pictures. Church was amazing as always and Aaron made us some amazing salsa chicken tacos with whole wheat tortillas for dinner. They were spicy, but delicious. ANYWAYS. I know you didn't need to know every detail about our weekend, but I haven't had a weekend that wonderful in a while and wanted to brag a bit, I guess :) Here are some of the pictures we got of Loralye before church. A special thanks goes to Aaron for keeping the baby smiling for the pictures. She is not one to smile for someone hiding behind a camera too often.
Our silly 16 month old.
She cracks herself up when she claps sometimes.
Happy Monday!
xoxo
5 comments:
Look at her all grown up and walking! Adorable. And I love her little dress and hair ribbon. Can't wait to see you guys THIS WEEKEND!
Wow, Lauren, she looks so much like u!
oh my HECK those are *darling* pictures!
She is such a doll!
AWWW.....SO cute!I'm happy that you had a fun weekend! :)
Post a Comment