Wednesday, September 24

Lake Time!

Aaron and I went to Clovis this past weekend and had so much fun! Everyday was so full so the days flew by quickly, but we definitely enjoyed seeing family. The only pictures I have from the whole weekend though are from the one morning that we went to Millerton Lake. Silly me. I need to remember to take my camera out more often. Anyways, Millerton was fun, but cold. My mom and I opted to stay in the boat while my dad skied and Aaron and Jesse wake surfed.


Mom and Jesse getting ready to go to the Lake.
Aaron freezing at the front of the boat.
Jesse bear.
Mama.
Papalapa.
Yes, it was that cold.
Just one ski! Go dad!!
Jesse makes the funniest faces while he's surfing!
Aaron's first time! He got up on his third try! Yay!
And down he goes...
It was a very fun, freezing morning! Of course the trip was too short, but we're excited that we'll be back in Clovis for Thanksgiving and then my family will be here in Vegas for the whole week of Christmas! Yay for the holidays! I'm already pumped for Christmas music =)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks cold out there... but it also looks so pretty!! Thats my favorite kind of weather!!

Hope you guys are doing well!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were mere miles away from me and didn't tell me! I know you were super busy with the fam, but seriously! I better get at least a big (belly big) hug from you when you're here for Thanksgiving! Glad you had a safe and fun trip. LMHK!

Shane & Nikki said...

awh...I wish we were there!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I'm glad you are back in the blogging world!!! Where did you go??? Your lake trip looked fun! And your pic where your wearing the white shirt and it's showing your prego bell is so cute!!! You look GREAT!! At Dutson family dinner tonight we all gathered around the computer to check out your blog and get updated...so we really are glad you are back! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

It was a fun visit indeed!