Thursday, September 11

We're back!

I couldn't stay away for too long. I have been feeling sad that our friends and family weren't able to be updated about the baby and us, so we're back. Or, I should say I'm back since Aaron is never on the internet. He was very excited this morning when I told him that I was going to start a blog up again though! So to get you all caught up... Aaron and I just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on March 30, we were sealed for all eternity in the Oakland Temple on April 12th, and we found about a month after the sealing that we are going to be having our first child in January! Two weeks ago we went in for an ultrasound and found out that we are having a girl! We are both so excited! We had both wanted a girl early on in the pregnancy, but I had become very neutral about it in the past month or two, and I thought Aaron had as well, but on our way to the ultrasound Aaron said, "I really want a girl." So he was so so so happy when we found out! And before you all ask, we are not going to be sharing any name ideas, but we do have several that we really love. You will all get to hear the final verdict once she's born. In the meantime you can all call her Bunny. That is the nickname Aaron picked out for her and it is very suiting! She is such a kicker! I had felt flutters once back when I was about 16 weeks along, but didn't feel her again until a couple days after our "It's a girl!" ultrasound. And since then she's been kicking like crazy. I feel her all day every day, and it's not like a flutter movement. These are serious kicks! About two days after I started feeling the kicks, I was laying down on the couch with my hand on the side of my belly and she kicked so hard I felt it with my hand! I thought that maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, but the very next day, Aaron felt her kick too! I did not think that was possible at 20 weeks, but apparently it is and we love it! Our original due date was set for January 23rd, but was moved up to the 18th at our first ultrasound. After having another though, Aaron and I won't be suprised if she comes even sooner than that. Both times she's been measured she's been ahead of where she needs to be, so we've decided that we need to be ready for her by Christmas! Anyways, here are some pictures for you all...

Side shot...

Bunny's feet. It looks like she's going to get the Call toes!

3D shot of Bunny's face. She's going to be so freakin adorable!!

And last, but not least, a picture showing mom and dad that she is definately not a boy!
Love you all! Hope you're all doing well! Aaron, Bunny, and I send our love to you all!!

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Friend!!!! I am so glad you are back!!!! Your baby is going to be absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you guys! Aaron Jonathan and I send our love to you Aaron and baby Bunny!!

Andrea said...

Hello lady!! I am so super excited that you are back on here! I have missed you soo much since you moved away! I am glad to hear that everything is going well with the pregnancy. We cannot wait to meet little Bunny Green!! Love ya bunches!

Unknown said...

YAY!! You are back to blogging!! I am SO happy! :)

What, no tummy picture? You gotta post it! You look absolutely DARLING!! I do love the pictures of our little girl though!