I had my 34 week check up yesterday and while I was there my doctor asked me if I had been having contractions. I told her I didn't think so because at my last appointment the nurse told me that braxton hicks contractions were so painful that they would take my breath away. But when I laid down to have the baby's heart rate checked, the doctor felt me have a contraction! I've heard that they are quite painful for a lot of women, but I'm happy to not be one of them! Instead of a lot of pain I can just feel my tummy squeeze in a little and it feels rock hard for a bit (I just thought that the baby had learned a new trick!). Yay for no pain!! I figure that with all the awful side effects I've had since getting pregnant, I deserve to have something be easier for me for once!
I can't believe I'm in the home stretch here. It seems like just yesterday that I was impatiently waiting for that second line to appear on the test, and now I'm about to be a mommy! I'm so excited!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness it's so close. It seems like it has gone so fast, although i'm sure it didn't always feel that way for you! I'm so excited for you guys. :D You guys are so cute. I hope it all goes smooth!!!! Cant wait to see you guys.
Contractions!! Yay!! I'm super excited for you! Did they say when they think she will be here??
YAY for our sweet little baby girl to arrive! You will be a WONDERFUL Momma!
That is soo exciting!! I can't believe it is here already!! Congratulations on having no pain yet!!! Just make sure you keep track of them!! Hee, no at home surprises :) I can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl!!! Be sure to keep us updated! Love ya!
SOO excited to see you in 2 days! :) By the way, I will RSVP to a fun little shindig of yours...hope we arent too late. :) I never had any "fake" contractions...at least, not that I know of. :) Too excited for you!
Post a Comment