Tuesday, December 16

Let It Snow!

The snow actually stuck!! I heard the weather forecast for snow and I figured it would be a lot like Fresno snow... little flurries that melted two seconds after touch down, but no!! We have snow! I didn't see it in our part of town, but when we drove out west to Summerlin to go grocery shopping last night, there was snow everywhere! The farther west we drove, the more snow we saw. It made my day!

Here's the view from the car at the Costco gas station... Yes, these were all taken with my phone, so the quality is awful.

Every tree in the parking lot looked like this!

And any car that happened to be parked on this side of town ended up looking like this.
Yay for snow and yay for Christmas coming so soon! Every night this week is packed and then my family will be coming on Sunday and staying for almost a week! And then the baby's coming (hopefully sooner than later)!! I'm so excited!!

5 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

When I heard it was going to snow there I thought about you guys! CRAZY!!! It's nice that it makes it feel a little more like Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Tasty Tidbits said...

I didn't know it snowed in Las Vegas! That's pretty cool! Yeah, snow isn't too rare where I live so I actually dread it, but it's always fun when you live somewhere that doesn't usually get it! I remember like the first time it snowed in Fresno, even though it didn't stick, it was awesome! :) You are going to have such a fun Christmas with your family and then your little baby coming! :)

Amanda said...

Yay! Snow! I like it so much more now that I'm not in Utah! :) Have a Merry Christmas! I have a card for you... but it's sitting on the counter waiting to me mailed. Hopefully it gets there soon! Love you!

Andrea said...

It snowed over here on our side of town today. It stuck too!! We were able to make quite a good snowman in the grass outside our apartment! So exciting!

Jeremy said...

a white christmas! how fun!