I can't believe she is 10 weeks old!!! That is so crazy!!!
I love that face, she's raising her brows!
She is a cutie !! Do I get to hold her when you're here??? Babies love me you know !!!
No, I can not believe 09 is a third over and I can see how it would fly even faster having a new baby. She's super cute and squeezable! I'm sad I won't get to hold her this weekend!Also, what a terrible ER night! So sorry! Being a Mom is tough!
She's a doll!!!It was great to see you over the weekend! I wish we could see you guys more! E mail me your address so I can send you a headband for your dolls cute little head!karleedutson@gmail.comXoxox...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe she is 10 weeks old!!! That is so crazy!!!
I love that face, she's raising her brows!
She is a cutie !! Do I get to hold her when you're here??? Babies love me you know !!!
No, I can not believe 09 is a third over and I can see how it would fly even faster having a new baby. She's super cute and squeezable! I'm sad I won't get to hold her this weekend!
Also, what a terrible ER night! So sorry! Being a Mom is tough!
She's a doll!!!
It was great to see you over the weekend! I wish we could see you guys more!
E mail me your address so I can send you a headband for your dolls cute little head!
karleedutson@gmail.com
Xoxox...
Post a Comment