Wednesday, March 11

Sick Visit.

Yesterday we had our first trip to the doctor for a "sick visit." Loralye wasn't sick but because it isn't one of her scheduled well visits, I got to pay for a $50 sick visit. The corner of her little finger nail got infected (My fault... I didn't clip her nail all the way to the edge and a little sliver grew up into her skin! Ouch!) so I took her in to have it checked out. It was by far the worst doctor's visit!! Loralye needed to eat shortly after we got into the little room, but the doctor kept coming in and making me stop feeding her which led to several short crying session and then one really long loud one at the end because she was so fed up with the stopping and starting! Thank heaven her finger isn't hurting her. I was just given instructions to soak it in warm water a couple times a day and apply antibiotic cream. Easy fix. One fun thing from the visit... I got to have her weighed... 12 pounds even! She's growing a steady 1/2 pound a week. She's going to be too heavy for me to carry all day pretty soon! Scary! Anyways, here are some pictures from yesterday and today at work.






She is a baby of many faces! I love it! And we love all of you! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Jared and Lindsey said...

She is so adorable!

Kim said...

I love the top pix of her with her toys! You two looks so happy together!

Unknown said...

I love how expressive she is! So, SO adorable! :)

Lori said...

I found your blog. Love all the pictures but my favorite is the one of her guarding her binkie! So Funny!