Loralye will be 12 weeks old on Friday! I can hardly believe it! She's not new anymore! She's changed so much since she was brand new, that I catch myself saying "When Loralye was little..." or "When Loralye was a baby..." all the time! It feels like she's grown up so much! I love every new stage with her! Right now she's still sleeping most of the day but has dropped a feeding and is sleeping all the way through the night (in my arms of course! lol)! Last night I fed her around 10pm and she didn't get up to eat until my alarm when off at 6:30 =) I love it! Anyways, here are a couple new pictures from this week.


I love my baby girl!!
4 comments:
I love her!! She is toooo cute!!! We need to get together soon!
She is so cute and I am so happy that I got a squeeze last weekend. It was good seeing you guys! Are you planning on camp?
She is adorable! I love my baby girl too and she just keeps getting more fun.
I can't believe she is 12 weeks old already!! I am so jealous she sleeps through the night!!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment