Monday, April 27

Laughter.

Loralye laughed for the first time this morning!! So far I am the only witness to this marvelous event, but I am hoping to have Daddy hear it tonight as well as get it on video. It was the sweetest noise I've ever heard second to her crying for the first time... It literally made my heart leap. I thought it was going to pop right out of my chest! Hopefully I can get it on video and share it with you all soon =D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There are no words to explain how sweet this post is !! Been there !!!! Love Ya R

Unknown said...

What fun! A baby's laugh......oh so sweet! ;) Give her a smooch from her Grams! ;)

Andrea said...

So fun!! I love the first laughs! They are soo cute! I can't believe she is growing up soo fast!!

Tasty Tidbits said...

Aww I can't wait to hear it! So fun!