Friday, July 2

Hope.

As I am sitting in the office feeling sorry for myself, as I do most days, that I am here and not at home caring for my daughter and my home as so many of my mom friends are, I decided to seek out a little help. I quickly found that help on LDS.org and thought that I should share it with all of you in case there is someone else out there who, like me, needs to be reminded that there are good things to come.
That there are always good things to come.

I do belong at home. A mother's role is in the home. But sometimes life doesn't happen just as it should. I am blessed beyond measure to have a job that not only keeps us from drowning in our debt, but that allows me to have my daughter with me always. Some days are harder than others. Some days I sit here and cry because I don't think I can handle being here for one more second. But I know that through the Lord's help, I can handle it. There is hope. This time in my life is just a second compared to all that lies ahead. I have so many good things in my life now and there are still so many good things to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know when you are in the middle of a trial it is hard for someone to say, "All will be well, or it goes by so fast, etc.." But I wanted to tell you to hold on to the good you have and savor it !!! From one who knows your very deep pain, I tell you I wouldn't today change a thing, because of who my daughter has become !!! I love you Miss Lauren and I am praying for your happiness and that joy may find you in every moment !!!