Tuesday, July 6

What a weekend!

We had such a fun 3 day weekend! We were able to see my parents and Aaron's family and even squeeze some time with friends in there. Aaron, Loralye, and I all had a fabulous time! I have oodles of pictures too, so brace yourself...

My parents drove in on Thursday night and kept Loralye with them at the apartment on Friday. Allen let me leave work a couple hours early and we went shopping at the Venetian and the Fashion Show Mall for a while and then came home, went swimming, watched Hatari!, and went to bed.

Papa, Loli, and I freezing to death (but still having fun!) in the apartment pool. It was 100+ during the day, but the pool temperature drops like crazy as soon as the sun isn't touching it.
Trying to get Papa to take her out of the cold pool.
Once out of the pool, all she wanted to do was play along the edge of it.
Peek-a-Boo!
She's becoming such a little lady :)
Back in the pool and ordering Papa around.
Out again and ready to go back to the apartment for a bath and bedtime!
Bye bye!

On Saturday we lounged around a bit in the morning, went shopping again (the girls went to the outlet mall and the boys went to Fry's), went to dinner at Famous Dave's, and went to a Las Vegas 51's baseball game (mainly for the fireworks show at the end). Thankfully Loralye slept in 2 hours later than normal that morning because she didn't get to bed until about 11 o'clock that night!

Feeding Molly some "breakfast". She loves Molly, which I love because I've had her since I was 13 months old.
Riding on daddy's shoulders into the ball game.
Sitting on Papa's lap watching the game.
Sharing a Cherry Garcia ice cream bar with daddy.
I thought my parents were staying here until Monday, but they changed their plans so they wouldn't be stuck in too much traffic and headed back home on Sunday as Aaron and I headed off to church. We had some good friends over for dinner and dessert that night instead. We love the Jensens and are so glad that they live right across the street :)

On Monday we went to Aaron's parent's house for a BBQ and swimming. Aaron's sister Cynthia and her hubby were in town, so we had almost his whole family there (minus a little sister who is at girl's camp).

Getting into the pool with Grandpa.
After the first couple minutes out there she mostly wanted me to hold her, so I don't have any pictures of her playing in the pool. But I do have a couple cute ones from after she was done...
Touchdown!!
Applauding herself.
My sweet pretty girl.
Thank you to everyone who helped make our weekend an incredible one!
We love you all!!

4 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Looks like it was the perfect weekend :)
oxox
Denalee

Susan said...

Looks like fun! I am not missing the Vegas heat, though, I will tell you that! Miss you guys!

Kerrie said...

What a fun weekend!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

so fun! we might be coming to vegas for a couple of days next week, wanna play?