The high for today in Las Vegas... 98 degrees! Could the summer heat be winding down? I hope so. I am so sick of the heat. I'm tired of being roasted when I get into my car. I tired of all of the cockroaches that swarm the apartment walkways. I'm tired of hearing about everyone's beach trips. I'm tired of wind that feels like a giant blow dryer in my face. I am just done with summer and so ready for fall and winter! I love getting all bundled up in a blanket and drinking hot cider. I love wearing scarves and fuzzy socks. I love making pumpkin bars and wrapping gifts. I love going to Disneyland.
Counting down...
5 days until Aaron's birthday!
9 days until we get our townhouse keys!
12 days until moving day! YAY :D
4 comments:
So many fun things to look forward to! :)
Yumm, pumpkin bars, do share the recipe...
I'm tired of all of the same things, except the bug thing !! lol
Oh me too! I love the cold weather!
Post a Comment