Tuesday, January 6

38 Week Checkup.

I have finally started dilating! Woo! I'm about 1-2cm! I'm hoping that with another week of constant contractions like I've been having for the past 3 days I might be ready to go! But, I'm not getting my hopes up too much... baby will know when she's ready and that might not be for a while =) Love ya'll!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay for dilating!!! You are in our prayers! Hope you can find a comfortable position so you can get some sleep :) love ya lady!!

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so so so so so so happy for you! sorry we didn't make it to LV like we hoped. i dream up all these fun plans and then reality hits when we look at the bank! i hope to see your new little family super soon!

Unknown said...

Hip! Hip! HOORAY!! I am excited to hear that progress has been made! :)
Love you TONS!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I see you've updated I freak out and think you've had the baby and rush to your page to check out the cute thing and.....NO BABY!!! Push her out already!!! :)

GOOD LUCK!!!