A friend of mine here in Vegas told me about a Chinese chart that predicts the gender of your baby based on your age and the month you conceived the baby. It worked for me! I was 22 and baby girl was conceived in April! According to the information on the top of this site, conceiving in April at the age of 22 is one of the best 3 times in life to get pregnant with a girl! Ha! Try it out!
Also, another girlfriend of mine told me that the full moon supposedly puts women into labor... And the next full moon is this Sunday! Yay! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I'll get two for two with these old myths! I'd love baby to come this weekend =)
4 comments:
I tried that out with each of my kids too, It was right for Jacob and Peyton, but Micah and Ben are supposed to be girls!
Sorry Friend it didnt work for me. Jonathan was is not a girl. But then again the Chinese didnt know about them Christopherson genes! LOL! By the way thanks for the sweet comment on our blog. I am sure that when it happens to you you will be just as good at handling as I tried to be. Love you and hope baby comes soon.
Hmmm... I was 22 and conceived in April as well (haha odd) and yet, Bradyn was a boy...Oh well, count on him to break the mold, stubborn little stinker! :)
So did it work? Is there a new baby we can be looking forward to seeing pictures of!?
Post a Comment