I normally don't feel this way until the end of the week, but it's only Monday and I am pooped!! We had such a fun weekend though! We didn't have to work on New Year's Day which was wonderful, but for the past week or so, I have been getting up two, three, or even four times a night because I'm so uncomfortable, so sleeping in did not happen for me! The day was very fun though! It was Aaron's youngest sister's birthday and we met up with Aaron's whole family (including sister and brother in law from Utah!!) at a mini race car place that afternoon. Aaron's mom and I sat and watched while everyone else enjoyed the cars! After racing we went to Aaron's parent's house for the birthday dinner (Taco Bell! His sister is a Taco Bell sauce fanatic!) and to open presents. This little girl had the best birthday ever! She got everything she wanted and then some! We had to work Friday though, so we couldn't stay too late. We went back to the house on Friday night for a second Christmas. We had "Christmas Eve" dinner and opened gifts from our Utah siblings (They got us baby things including a much needed infant bouncer! You guys are the best!!). On Saturday I had my 4th and final baby shower with all of the women in Aaron's family (The men took some guns out into the desert and had a grand time!). It was perfect! The food was delish and the company was wonderful! Saturday night was the first motocross race of the season (I think... I'm really the only one in the family not 100% into the sport!) and everyone came to our apartment to watch it on the big screen and have some pizza. Everyone got to enjoy the races while I got to enjoy a book and everyone's company =) So to sum it all up, the weekend was darn near perfect!
On the baby front... I honestly don't know how I could get any more uncomfortable! I have been having fairly steady braxton-hicks contractions since Saturday evening which is uncomfortable, but it's nice to know that baby's getting ready to make her debut! I have another doctor's appointment in the morning, so I will let you all know if these contractions are actually doing anything after I get back to work! Oh! And I want to congratulate Aaron's good friend Rick and his wife Heather! They welcomed their first little baby into the world last night and we couldn't be happier for them! I can't wait until we can meet little Livia Noelle!
Love ya'll! Have a happy Monday!
6 comments:
WOW, just reading about your weekend exhausted me! Not really, but it sure does sound like lots and lots of fun! Good luck with these last few weeks/days til your baby comes!
I remember feeling so tired all the time... and you really just can't sleep! I hope time goes by quickly and she gets here soon! :)
Hey all the men in our family were at that race. In fact Kris, Mia, and Rodney all got good air time. If you tivo'd it watch for them! Stan and Ian actually missed it, we're in Utah, so sad. I am waiting to hear! Sleep all you can it is the last chance you are going to have!
The previous comment is from me! I am on my brother-in-laws computer.
Kerrie
Whew, sounds busy my sweet friend !! You are in my prayers. Have you asked Aaron for a blessing, it could help you get comfortable? Just a thought. Love You R
Hey thats what Jason and Cynthia bought us last year!!! LOL! Jonathan still loves his bouncer! Im glad you had a good time with them now its our turn!Love you and hope that baby comes soon.
Post a Comment