I had my 39 week check up this morning and things are progressing nicely! In an effort to not completely screw up my husband's work week, I have decided to be induced. I'll be going in on Thursday afternoon, so baby will be here sometime on Friday afternoon or evening!! That way Aaron only has to miss work on Friday instead of gambling with the baby showing up on Monday or Tuesday and then having him miss two or three days of work. Plus, I can go in completely calm and prepared instead of having my water break and rush in all panicky and wet! It's just a win-win for everyone =) So if all goes as planned, baby girl will be making her debut two days before her due date on January 16th! I'm not sure when I'll be able to blog again though... We don't have the internet at home, and I will NOT be going to the office to update! But, I will be back to work first thing in March and I'll have plenty of pictures and whatnot then! Love ya'll!!
13 comments:
Maybe your Mama can update for you because we all will be dying to see her and to see how you guys are doing!! At least tell your Mom to send us an email! Good Luck!! -Brianne
You better blog, Stinker! Hey, you never know...we planned on checking into teh hospital on Wed night and being induced Thurs morning, and my water Wed morning...go figure! I think sometimes you just have to scare them out of there! :) "Don't make me go in there and get you!" type of thing. Good luck and get drugs! You'll do great!
Friend I was induced and I loved it. I totally agree about the whole being calm thing. It was nice. You can get drugs right when it starts to hurt to much and can pretty much just sleep through the whole thing like me! LOL! You will do wonderfully! Love you!
Good luck...can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!
Kathy
Yay!! Good luck! I'm sure everything will be so great!
Yippeee I can't wait to see pictures and hopefully sometime the beautiful baby Bunny !!! You are in my prayers, all will be well !! Love Ya R
You so have to BLOG! Someone get this girl the internet at home as a baby gift!!!! Good luck! Kim
Good luck, I will be thinking of you all day Thursday. Being induced SUCKS but it's all worth it in the end. Hopefully you will just start on your own, it's MuCh MuCh easier...
And I'm with everyone else you HAVE to get the internet so we can see pictures ASAP!!!
Good luck to you Lauren. You will be in our prayers. I hope you have a great birthing experience. Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby bunny! Melinda
You are braver than I ....I am too chicken to induce...well, Hunter was a few days early anyway but still. Good luck. I will call you or Aaron on Sat. to see if you need food. :) Love ya!!
Yay!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I can not wait to see pictures!! I know you will do just wonderfully and being induced and being calm are both great things. Good luck and at least text me her name or something! :)
Good Luck!
yay! we are so excited for you! i know you'll be super busy but we are going to call you saturday or sunday. and we'll call your mom too!
Post a Comment