We went to Clovis this last weekend and I didn't take any pictures (again!), but I thought I'd write down a summary of our weekend so that anyone who is irritated with us for not seeing them will be able to understand why! We left Vegas on Friday afternoon and didn't get in until 7:30 that night. We set up Loralye's crib and my parent's put her to bed while Aaron and I went out to Fleming's to celebrate our anniversary. Our 3rd anniversary is tomorrow and Fleming's is the restaurant where Aaron proposed to me! On Saturday morning we had some secret birthday planning (that we couldn't do in Vegas) to do for some of our dear family. It took a lot of time and work, but it will be well worth it, I'm sure. More to come on that another time. On Saturday afternoon Loralye, my mom, and I attended my cousin Brianne's baby shower and had a wonderful time chatting with friends and family and eating some amazing desserts. Saturday evening and night were spent entirely with BreAnna and Janice. BreAnna recently returned home from a mission in Uruguay. Her parent's moved from Fresno to Oregon while she was gone and they made plans to be in Fresno this last weekend. It was my ONE and ONLY chance to see her anytime soon and she was the only reason that we made the trip. Anyways, Bre and Jae came over for dinner and then we went out and picked up The Proposal and some Yodigity and went back to my parent's house to enjoy our movie and frozen yogurt. Then Sunday morning rolled around and we had breakfast and hit the road.
It was a very fun trip, but, as always, it was much too short and we didn't get to see nearly everyone that we wanted to. But, there is always our next trip... in 3 weeks! We will be flying into Fresno in the afternoon on Friday, April 16th so that we can be with my little brother Jesse during his last weekend as a pre-missionary! He has been called to serve in the Louisville, Kentucky mission and he leaves on Wednesday, April 21st for the MTC. I'm so excited that I will be able to go with him when he receives his endowment on Saturday morning and that I will be able to hear him give his farewell talk on Sunday.
xoxo
1 comment:
very fun! Glad you get to come over a little more frequently...I know the grandma loves it!!! This grandma is a bit jealous. :)
Post a Comment