Wednesday, September 15

Baby Love

To say that Loralye loves her babies is a gross understatement. She adores them more than just about anything else in the world. She hugs, kisses, and loves on them all day long. She has one in her arms or at least close by almost 24 hours a day. She feeds them, wraps them in blankets, sets them up on chairs, wipes their faces, gives them binkies, scolds them for being naughty (complete with "no no no!" and finger shaking), and puts them to bed with a loving "nigh night". She has also been seen holding them upside down, throwing them, and sitting on them, but for the most part she is very sweet with them.

Arriving home after work with baby Hazel in one arm and Pooh Bear in the other.Sharing her milk with baby Lucy.
I have always hoped that my girls would love playing with dolls, jewelry, and makeup without me forcing any of it on them and my wish came true. She is a true girlie girl.

She has also been rapidly increasing her vocabulary as of late. She loves the word cold right now and uses it when she eats or drinks anything cold, when her sippy cup touches her skin, and when she gets into the refrigerator. She also say "boo" when playing games and she has finally started saying "Papa" again. She said it a few times several months back and hasn't said it since until this week. I even got it on video!

I love my countdowns...
1 day until Shane is in town for the night.
2 days until my mom (and possibly my dad) come to town.
3 days until we go to St. George.
4 days until Samantha is here.
5 days until Aaron leaves on his birthday trip to Colorado.


xoxo

2 comments:

kelly said...

She sounds a bit like my Peyton, and we have a baby Lucy. I got her for Peyton for Valentine's Day, ironically her name is actually Lucy, same doll too, no joke.

Susan said...

Hi! I meant to get back to you about my camera--you asked on my blog what kind I have. It's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi, 10.1 Megapixels. I think the newer versions now have the ability to take video as well, which is pretty cool. We've had our for a couple of years and love it!