Happy October Eve! We are almost to my favorite time of year. October, November, and December are always full of family, friends, parties, traveling, shopping, beautiful decorations, delicious food, and fabulous smells. The one and only drawback is that these 3 months FLY by for me. At least it gives me something to look forward to for the other 9 months of the year :)
We've been pretty busy for the past week (Aaron was in Colorado and I was trying my best to be a single working parent), so the only new pictures I have are from my phone and are of Loralye (of course). This first picture was taken on Sunday in the foyer during sacrament meeting. About 30 seconds after taking the picture those goldfish went flying all over the couch and floor during one of Loralye's screaming, flailing tantrums. Why she flipped out you might ask... I don't have the slightest idea. She is just a very particular toddler.
Thursday, September 30
The Holiday Season
Napping in the pack'n'play at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I too love the holiday season!!! Must run in the family!! :) Love the picture update of our girl! Oh the MANY complexities of a toddler: fits for no apparent reason, napping and smiles! GOTTA LOVE IT ALL!! :) Give that cutie a hug from her Grams!
I can't wait either! We're already tipping toward pulling out Christmas decorations this month. I'm holding back, but don't know how long I can wait!
oxoxox
Denalee
Post a Comment