Monday, September 13

Settled In

After 3 long weeks every box is finally unpacked, everything is finally in place, and the apartment finally feels like it's ours. We had our first guests over (my in-laws, of course) for dinner last night and it was wonderful to have a reason to force myself (and Aaron) to clean the entire house. It's hard to not be happy when the whole house is clean!

I have been bad at taking pictures since we started packing up our old place, but I'm trying to get in the habit again. I took Loralye on a walk on Saturday while Aaron was working and got these pictures of our little lady. She is growing up right before our eyes!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

She is adorable!!! I love the pigtails!! So glad to hear that you guys are getting all settled in! Love ya

Unknown said...

I just want to kiss had hug on that sweet little girl! She is SO DARN ADORABLE!!

Unknown said...

OOPS!! :) ***kiss AND hug****

Alyson | New England Living said...

Moving is hard, especially the settling in part! Congrats on getting it done. And her pig-tailed girl is adorable!