I have officially given up using my "I am __ months old today!" signs when taking pictures of Loralye. She moves around WAY too much, so Photoshop it is! I didn't take any pictures of Aaron on his birthday because I'm a slacker like that, but he had a very happy birthday!

I love that she's smiling with her fangs here :)

Playing on mom and dad's bed. She sits up so well now!
This is from two weeks ago, but it makes my heart happy.
I love these mid-giggle pictures!


4 comments:
I love, LOVE the new pictures of my beautiful Baby Loli! :)
Those teeth are so funny!! Twilight fan already?!?
She is a doll! Thanks for keeping us updated. I just love it!! Miss and love you guys!!=)
We have the same set of onesies!!! (the ones with the too cute one!) Funny! She is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment