Friends of ours from our old ward across town recently welcomed a sweet baby boy into their family, so this past Saturday we went to their house to spend the evening with them and meet baby Mason. He is such an adorable little baby and holding him made me realize just how much Loralye has grown! It was so fun to catch up with them and Loralye loved being over there too... They have a couple of dogs and Loralye couldn't get enough of them. I got a few videos on my phone of Loralye watching one of their dogs, Vader, play fetch. All the videos are pretty much identical, but I'm a mom and can't help myself... You guys get to see them all.
6 comments:
I must say I watched them all !! She is adorable !!
Hahaha, this made me laugh out loud too. What a cute baby belly laugh!
Awww....she's an dog lover! YEAH!! Won't she have fun with Te'a? :)
What a happy baby you have! Can't wait to meet her!
I love her laugh!! It is soo cute!!
I found your blog! I will be stalking it from now on, just FYI. I love your videos, pics, all of it! (:
Post a Comment