Friday, August 14

Two Firsts

There are a couple of things that I wanted to write down on here before the weekend started and I forget to:

1. Loralye slept in her crib for the whole night for the first time last night!! She got up 4 times, but she never ended up on the couch with me! Aaron said that it was her birthday gift to him :)

2. Loralye started waving hi and bye this week! I don't know which is which, but with one wave she flaps her whole arm around and the other she kinda brushes all of her fingers together. It's so cute to watch her try so hard to copy us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww so sweet !!! Now post a picture of it??!!! I want to see !!lol

Cheerfully Charmed said...

How fun! Isn't it crazy how fast little babes grow up?