Friday, August 7

Toofers

I finally got pictures of Loralye's teeth. I gave up on trying to get her to smile and show them to me, so kinda forced her to show them off... Don't judge me.

Teeth #1 & 2
Teeth #3 & 4... Yay for fangs! Baby girl happy that mommy got pictures of her munchers. Play time with daddy. Or yoga. I'm not too sure.

Hope you all have a splendid Friday!
xoxo

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the fangs! So cute!

Unknown said...

Like mother like daughter.....your teeth grew in just the same. I wish I had a digital camera back in the day and the forethought to open up your little chops to show them off. :) So, so cute!! :)
Give my little Cupcake a hug and smooch from her Grams! :)

kelly said...

I love fangs! 1 or 2 of mine had them too.

Unknown said...

Could she get any cuter??? And Hill had fangs too and actually still does !! She could be in twilight without fake fangs !! lol

Tasty Tidbits said...

I love her little teefies!!