Friday, August 21

Thank you Mr. Sandman!

Couple small Loralye updates:

1. She is no longer a baby vampire! Her 5th tooth popped through on Tuesday followed by the 6th yesterday. She still looks pretty fangy since her middle teeth are barely there, but she technically no longer has fangs. Sad day.

2. She is officially a crib sleeper. From the moment we get home from work in the afternoon to the time we go to work again in the morning, she is only sleeping in her crib! And Wednesday night was the best night EVER!! Loralye went to bed a little after 7pm and slept until 11:30 or so. I fed her and laid her right back down... She was not happy with it though and cried for a good 10 minutes, but I went back in and gave her her binkie back and she drifted right off until 4am. I fed her and laid her right back down and she went right to sleep until 7am!! 12 hours of glorious sleep!! It's a miracle!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't it so nice when they finally start sleeping well! Yay!

Andrea said...

Yay!!! That is soo exciting! Congrats friend!

Unknown said...

YAY for The Green Family!! Everyone is happy with a good nights rest!! :)
I too am sad that Little Loli is no longer a fang baby! I wanted to see her in person with those little fangs! :)

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh, that is the cutest little pic of Laralye. Congrats on her starting to sleep better! :)

Kerrie said...

yea for sleep!

kelly said...

Yay! That does feel so nice. You are going to have some cute bows coming your way. I went to your mom's the other night and taught her and your sister in law how to make them. They were so much fun, you have an awesome family.